Born in 1959 in Lviv, Ukraine. Honour graduate from the Academy of Applied and Decorative Arts in Lviv, 1981. Commenced his work at the Sculpture Department of the Lviv’s College of Applied Arts named after Ivan Trush (1982-1992).
Works in studio (compositions and portraits) and monumental sculpture and murals.
Since 1980 has been a participant in numerous group exhibits in Ukraine, Russia, Italy, USA and Canada. Three solo shows in Toronto, Canada, in 1994 and 1999. Organized and participated in three symposiums in wood sculpture in 1999 – 2001. He created several monuments, monumental signs, park sculptures and memorial plaques in Ukraine, USA, Canada, France and Great Britain. Earned numerous awards and grants. Since 1992 lives in Canada.
Member of the National Artist’s Union of Ukraine, Sculptor’s Society of Canada, and President of the Ukrainian Association of Visual Artists of Canada.